Your search results
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Florida Premier Rentals
1420 Celebration Boulevard
Florida-34747By signing and initialing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
- If paid for in advance, will be switched the day before you arrive. A weekly pool service is supplied at the home. Please note during colder spells we cannot be held responsible for a drop in temperature of the pool water, it is important to use the solar blanket, if provided, during the winter months.
- They have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Florida Premier Rentals cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater. Please notify the local management company as soon as possible if your pool/spa is not working properly. Everything will be done to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible.
- Guest reserving the home must be at least 25 years of age, Florida Premier Rentals at there discretion will determine if we reserve to a guest younger than 25 years of age and additional security deposit may be required.
Booking Conditions Fees & Payments
- The booking conditions still apply even if the booking form has not been completed (eg. Late booking by telephone).Following the return of the booking form to Florida Premier Rentals and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
- A departure cleaning fee is charged for every booking.
- A deposit of 20% of total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival (or earlier). We will send out the check-in details when the final payment has been made, subject to the PHOTO ID being received.
- Bookings made within 60 days of the arrival date must be paid in full.We regret that pets are not permitted unless the home advertised as a “pet-friendly” home and you have advised us of your intent to bring a pet, prior to your arrival. Also, smoking is not allowed inside any of the homes.
Check in and Check Out
- Check-in is at 4:00 pm on the day of arrival; check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure for all homes. Failure to depart on time may result in additional charges.
- Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers, and trailers in the driveway of the home or anywhere on the developments is not permitted by the local Homeowners Association.
- Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Florida Premier Rentals we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
- Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
Property Protection Fee
- The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
- Cancellation by Florida Premier Rentals (the company): In the event of the rental property being no longer available through unforeseen damage or circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be made but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
- Cancellation by the client: Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties: – 60 days or more prior to arrival – loss of deposit
- Within 60 days of arrival – no refund
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday.
Indemnity and Liability
- Although every effort has been made to ensure that the vacation home is in perfect condition for your holiday, we cannot accept responsibility for any third party claims, accidents or damage to or loss of your property, or for any expense incurred for any reason, including strikes – adverse weather conditions – war – civil and military disorder – riots – natural calamities. All of these constitute a Force Majeure and as such, are not the responsibility of Florida Premier Rentals. Any additional expenditure borne by the guest(s) caused by such conditions will not be reimbursed, nor will any services lost thereby be recoverable, so guests are required to have appropriate travel/vacation insurance for the period of the vacation, Although, we will make every effort to respond and minimize any disruption caused during the rental period.
- If you consider you have any cause for complaint whilst in occupation, you will agree to allow our local management company a chance to rectify such complaint satisfactorily. Details of our management company will be supplied to you when the final balance has been paid.