- Disney’s Epcot is the ideal chance for kids and grown-ups alike to have fun, whilst discovering more about technology and the world around them. It’s divided into two zones; Future World and World Showcase. At Future World, visitors can explore scientific equipment and exciting technology; and at World Showcase, they can visit 11 pavilions; showcasing the architecture, cuisine and culture of 11 different countries.
Eating at Epcot
- If you love trying out cuisine from the four corners of the globe, then you’re in the right place! Epcot’s World Showcase features a variety of restaurants inspired by other countries, such as the Biergarten Restaurants serving German dishes and La Cantina de San Angel, which specializes in Mexican fare.
Here’s a few important tips to ensure you have the best possible experience at Epcot.
- Remember, it’s a big attraction. As a result, be prepared for lots of walking and take a stroller if you have a small child with you.
- Don’t overlook the small stuff. Yes, the big attractions at Epcot are fantastic, but search a little harder and you’ll find some great smaller activities going on too.
- Check your calendar Epcot has a range of great festivals going on throughout the year, and it’s worth checking to see if anything is on when you’re on vacation in Orlando.
- Plan ahead. Epcot is divided into two zones. As a result, you might want to identify how much time you want to spend in each. Both are equally fascinating!
- Later closing times. Generally, Epcot stays open a little later than other Disney theme parks, so you might want to plan to stay out a little longer.
The Best Rides at Epcot
Epcot has lots of fun things to see and do. Here’s just some of our favorite activities.
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends. in the world’s most loved clownfish and go on an underwater adventure with Mr Ray and his class.
- The American Adventure. Quite possibly the finest way to teach your children about 2,000 years of US history, condensed into just a few short, fantastically fun minutes.
- Honey I Shrunk the Audience. This is Disney’s original 4D cinema, and as a result, it really is a must-see attraction. Prepare to be magically shrunk!
- Test Track. If you’ve got a need for speed and are actively seeking thrills, road-test your vehicle in this action-packed ride.
- Soarin’ Soarin’ takes you on a simulated hang-glider ride over the landscape below, where you can take in the sights, sounds and smells of the surroundings.
- Future World: 9am – 9pm
- World Showcase: 11am – 9pm
(Times may vary, check the official Disney website for details.
- Ticket prices vary, please click here for further details.
How to Get There:
- Disney’s Epcot is well signposted and easy to find. Simply leave the I4 at Exit 67. Parking is available at the attraction.