Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom is where dreams come to life! Kids of all ages will love this theme park, which has impressive rollercoasters, attractions, fireworks displays, exciting parades and 6 fun-filled lands to explore. Meet your favorite Disney characters, and visit Frontierland, Adventureland, Liberty Square, Tomorrowland, Main Street and Fantasyland. A visit to Disney’s Magic Kingdom promises to be a day your children will never forget.
Restaurants and Cafes in the Magic Kingdom
- Unsurprisingly, there’s plenty of choice when it comes to places to eat in the Magic Kingdom. There are many opportunities take part in some fun dining with Disney characters at restaurants such as Cinderella’s Royal Table or Crystal Palace. Alternatively, have a special sit-down meal at The Plaza Restaurant or Liberty Tree Tavern. If you’re just seeking somewhere to have a quick snack, there are a number of fast-food eateries such as Casey’s Corner, The Friar’s Nook or The Lunching Pad. In short, if you can imagine it, it’s probably right here at the Magic Kingdom!
Here’s some helpful tips to help you maximize on your experience at Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
- Have a plan. This Orlando attraction is large, and if you don’t plan beforehand, you’ll waste precious time trying to work out what you want to do next.
- Turn up before the park opens. If you want to avoid standing in a line for ages, aim to get there at least half an hour before the gates open.
- Take comfortable shoes You’ll be on your feet all day! If you have young children, think about bringing a stroller for when they get tired.
- Make the most of the Fast-passes. Use your Fast-passes wisely, by making the most of them on the more popular rides.
- Book ahead. If you want a character experience at Cinderella’s Royal Table, it’s important to book ahead. The same applies for some of the other restaurants.
The Best Rides at Magic Kingdom
There’s some fantastic rides at Magic Kingdom. Here’s our personal selection.
- Splash Mountain. Splash Mountain is one of the all-time Disney favorites and when you’re at the Magic Kingdom, you should definitely give it a go. Blending a log-flume experience with animatronics, it’s a really fun ride for all the family.
- Pirates of the Caribbean. This has fast become one of the most popular rides at the Magic Kingdom. Join Jack Sparrow, go sailing the seas and even toppling over the edge of a waterfall.
- Winnie the Pooh. If you’ve got small children, this ride is a must. It’s a slow boat ride, sailing you through the world of Pooh and his friends, and watching as they battle Heffalumps and Woozles.
- Thunder Mountain. If you’re a bit of a thrill-seeker, this outdoor roller coaster is a definite ride to seek out. Zoom round the sides of a mountain and through mines… and hold on to your hats!
- The Haunted Mansion.Although not suitable for very young children, this ride is a delicious spooktacular, aimed at most of the family. Experience ghouls, ghosts and eerie goings on, and look in the haunted mirror at the end… if you dare!
- 9am – 8pm (Times may vary, check the official Disney website for details.
- Ticket prices vary, please click here for further details.
How to Get There:
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom is well signposted. Simply leave the I4 at Exit 64. Parking is available.