Your search results
Sea World Orlando
Sea World Orlando
- SeaWorld Orlando is the state’s most celebrated water-based theme park. It’s divided into 8 ‘seas’; the ‘Port of Entry’, ‘Sea of Shallows’, ‘Sea of Legends’, ‘Sea of Ice’ and more. In the park, guests both young and old can visit the marine animals, enjoy the thrilling rides and watch one of SeaWorld’s famous killer whale shows at the ‘Sea of Power’. The ‘Sea of Delight’ is where you’ll find the park’s great restaurants and shops; including the Sky Tower.
Dining at SeaWorld Orlando
- As you might expect, there’s plenty of choice at SeaWorld Orlando. The Terrace BBQ is the place to go if you want some delicious grilled dishes, and the Spice Mill serves up some classically all-American meals.Alternatively, you can grab a taste of Italy at Seaport Pizza, or get close to the action at Sharks Underwater Grill. For a truly magical experience, book your seat next to Shamu the orca and enjoy a meal on his private patio.
Here’s a few ways in which you can make SeaWorld Orlando an unforgettable day out.
- Check the schedule. The feeding times with the animals are always a fantastic experience for little ones, and it’s a good idea to try to go to at least one.
- Prepare to get wet. Take it as an inevitability that you’ll get wet at SeaWorld. Pack a poncho or a change of clothes, and make sure your camera is waterproof!
- Quick Queue Unlimited. This handy little pass means you can skip to the front for most of the rides.
- Book for Sharks Underwater Grill. Unsurprisingly, this remarkable underwater dining experience is popular, so you’ll want to reserve a table rather than just arriving and hoping for the best.
- Play-time for the kids. Shamu’s Happy Harbor is the ideal place for kids to burn off any excess energy.
The Best Attractions at SeaWorld Orlando
There’s a huge amount of things to see and do at SeaWorld. Here’s our favorites.
- Manta. If you’ve ever wanted to soar like a Manta ray, this flying rollercoaster is the ride for you. Exhilarating and fast-paced, you’re also likely to get wet!
- One Ocean. Held at the Shamu Stadium, this unforgettable show, featuring beautiful sea creatures including the orcas, is one of the highlights of your day.
- Journey to Atlantis. This rollercoaster / log flume hybrid is action-packed and guaranteed to soak you to the skin.
- Sky Tower. The 400ft Sky Tower is a leisurely ride, which allows you to take in remarkable views across Orlando.
- Antarctica. Empire of the Penguin. See the Antarctic through the eyes of a little penguin called Puck on this atmospheric ride.
- Opening hours vary, please visit the official SeaWorld site for further details.
- Ticket prices vary, please click here for further details.
How to Get There:
- SeaWorld Orlando is just off the I4, at exit 72. Parking is available at the attraction.